Where do your children go for health care?

If your child is enrolled in Children's Medicaid, you may be required to enroll in a managed care plan, or you may bring your child to any provider who accepts Children's Medicaid. If your child is enrolled in Child Health Plus, you will be given a list of providers near you. The provider may be a single doctor, group practice of several doctors, or community health center. If it is a group practice, you will be asked to choose a doctor for your child. Either way, you will be getting the personal health care that your child deserves!