New York State Electronic Certificate of Need (NYSE-CON)
The New York State Electronic Certificate-of-Need (NYSE-CON) is a web-based, electronic application system developed to streamline the processing of applications, while improving communication and transparency.
Share your feedback on the NYSE-CON system by accessing the User Satisfaction Survey
To allow applicants and the general public the ability to view applications, NYSE-CON provides the ability to search for applications by specified criteria.
- Simple Search
- Provides the basic search criteria including Faciity Name, Operator name, Facility Type, County, Region and Project description.
- Advanced Search
- Provides additional search criteria including Project Number, Facility ID, Operating Certificate Number, Address, Review Type, Review Status, Project Status, and Application Type. In addition, Facility Type, County, Region and Project Status allow for multiple selections.
NYSE-CON via the Health Commerce System (HCS)
At the present time, only established operators with HCS accounts can submit applications through NYSE-CON.
- Provides the applicant with the ability to upload and view applications, print applications, enter specific data fields for NYSE-CON to utilize and DOH to review/analyze, as well as receive electronic notifications and correspondence from DOH and other reviewing agencies.
- Printable training documents for NYSE-CON applications submitted via HCS.
Public Authenticated NYSE-CON System
This system provides new entities that are not yet established as certified or licensed operators the ability to submit applications for establishment through NYSE-CON.
- Public Authenticated NYSE-CON
- Provides health care providers and prospective health care providers the ability to efficiently submit requests for construction, establishment, transfer of ownership, and certification of medical services or equipment in a timely manner.
- Web-based and printable training guides for NYSE-CON applications submitted via the Public Authenticated