- May 25, 2016: Governor Cuomo Hosts Heroin Task Force Listening Session on Staten Island
- May 25, 2016: Governor Cuomo Launches Aggressive Public Awareness Campaign to Educate New Yorkers on Dangers of the Zika Virus
- May 20, 2016: NYS Health Commissioner Declares Influenza No Longer Prevalent In the State
- May 19, 2016: Joint Statement from NYS DOH and DEC on the EPA'S Issuance of Lifetime Health Advisory Levels for PFOA and PFOS
- May 17, 2016: Governor Cuomo Announces $1 Million in Funding to Connect More New Yorkers to Addiction Services
Local Health Departments
Local health departments prevent disease, promote health and protect the public from health problems and hazards.
- Need help getting your child immunized?
- Need to get a rabies vaccine for your pet?
- Feel sick after eating at a restaurant?
- Want to learn about the health needs in your community?
- Need to report a potential health violation?
Contact your local health department (LHD) or the LHD where the event occurred