Training/Support - Statewide Planning and Research Cooperative System (SPARCS)
- SPARCS Annual Assessment Fee (9/23/2015) | (PDF, 682 KB)
- NYHIMA 2015 Annual Conference (06/8/2015) | (PDF, 255 KB)
- Introduction for Data Users (10/6/2014) | (PDF, 483 KB)
- Edit Reports and Error Correction (9/22/2014) | (PPTX with audio, 29.8 MB)
- Update at the 79th NYHIMA Annual Conference (6/2/2014) | (PDF, 662 KB)
- Improving and Expanding Race and Ethnicity Data Collection (10/10/2013) | (PDF, 1.22 MB)
The http://improvepatientdatanys.org/ website provides access to previously-recorded training sessions and to the "New York State Toolkit to Reduce Healthcare Disparities." The training sessions can be accessed under the "Activities" tab. The toolkit provides various resouces and information of interest to physician leadership, hospital executives, quality improvement advisers, and medical staff; directors or supervisors of hospital admissions, hospital registration, and emergency room registration staff; and SPARCS coordinators and hospital IT staff.