SPARCS Training & Presentations
Race and Ethnicity
- SPARCS Training - October 10, 2013 | Slides (PDF 832 KB, 39 pgs.)
- Collecting the Data: First Steps in Achieving Health Equity - October 17, 2013
- Addressing Health Care Disparities Through Better Data Collection - October 22, 2013
- Health Care Disparities: Using Data to Close the Gap - November 12, 2013
- Nuts and Bolts of Collecting Race and Ethnicity Data - December 5, 2013
- SPARCS Reporting Requirements: Expanded Race and Ethnicity - March 6, 2014 NEW!
- New York State Toolkit to Reduce Healthcare Disparities: Improving Race and Ethnicity Data - February 2014
Includes the full toolkit and sections of interest to: physician leadership, hospital executives, quality improvement advisers, and medical staff; directors or supervisors of hospital admissions, hospital registration and emergency room registration staff; and SPARCS coordinators and hospital IT staff.