Title 10 New York Codes, Rules and Regulations (NYCRR) Part 80, Section 80.11 – Additional Requirements for Manufacturers and Distributors. Regulation amended. Effective August 10, 2016.
Information regarding the Title 10 NYCRR Part 80, Section 80.11 amended regulation may be accessed at the following link:
New Legislation Enacted to Limit Initial Opioid Prescribing to a 7 Day Supply for Acute Pain. Effective July 22, 2016.
- Learn more at Laws and Regulations
Mandatory Electronic Prescribing Effective March 27, 2016
- Practitioner Notification Process – Use of an Electronic Prescribing Exception (Revised September 30, 2016)
- Electronic Prescribing of Controlled Substances - NYSDOH
- Electronic Transmittal of Prescriptions in New York State Frequently Asked Questions - NYSED
- FAQs (PDF) - Updated November 2016 - Update to Practitioner Reporting Requirements 136-145
Opioid Treatment Guidelines and Other Information for Healthcare Professionals and Patients Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Learn more about the guidelines