Contact the NYS Tobacco Control Program (TCP)
- NYS Department of Health Bureau of Tobacco Control: (518) 474-1515
- Email the Bureau of Tobacco Control: email@example.com
- Tobacco Enforcement: Contact your local health department. To find the phone number, see the NYS Interactive Map: Regional, District and County Environmental Health Programs at www.health.ny.gov/environmental/water/drinking/doh_pub_contacts_map.htm.
- New York State Smokers' Quitline: 1-866-NY-QUITS (1-866-697-8487) or visit nysmokefree.com
- Find your local Advancing Tobacco-Free Communities (ATFC) contractor for information on tobacco control efforts and assistance in your area at http://www.tobaccofreenys.org/contacts/.
- Contact your regional Health Systems for a Tobacco-Free NY (HSTFNY) contractor (PDF).
- For information on youth action, see Reality Check of New York at realitycheckofny.com
- For information on smoke-free housing in NYS, see www.smokefreehousingny.org.