Clean Indoor Air Act
- Governor Cuomo Announces Impact of the NYS Clean Indoor Air Act on 10th Anniversary of the Law's Passage (July 2013)
- StatShot: Public Support for New York's Comprehensive Clean Indoor Air Act (CIAA) (July 2013) (PDF, 356KB)
- Statshot: Compliance with the NYS Clean Indoor Air Act (CIAA), 2003-2013 (July 2013) (PDF, 336KB)
- StatShot: Hospital Admissions for Acute Myocardial Infarctions in NYS Decline After Implementation of Comprehensive Smoking Law (July 2013) (PDF, 349KB)
- New York State's Clean Indoor Air Act: Ten Years Later and Going Strong, A Public Health Success Story (July 2013) (PDF, 1.21MB)
- Active Clean Indoor Air Act Waivers in New York State (May 2012)
- A Guide to the New York State Clean Indoor Air Act (Revised May 2011)
- A Guide for Employers to New York State's Clean Indoor Air Act (Revised May 2011)
- New York State Public Health Law - Regulation of Smoking in Public and Work Places (Revised December 2009)
- Status of Enforcement Actions in Response to Non-compliance with the New York State Clean Indoor Air Act (Public Health Law Article 13-E) (Revised December 2009)
- Clean Indoor Air Act (CIAA) - Implementation Guidance (Revised December 2009)
- A Guide for Restaurants and Bars to New York State's Clean Indoor Air Act (July 2003)
To Report a Possible Violation or Technical Assistance for Employers
Contact your local health department. To find the phone number, see the NYS Interactive Map: Regional, District and County Environmental Health Programs.
Free Help and Information on Quitting Smoking and Other Tobacco Products
One of the most devastating drains on life and productivity is tobacco use and dependence. Talk to your health care provider for quit assistance or contact the NYS Smokers' Quitline toll-free at 1-866-NY-QUITS (1-866-697-8487) or visit www.nysmokefree.com for free information and services in English and Spanish.
Click on the signs below for printable PDF versions.