Frequently Asked Questions
Select one of the topics below for answers to frequently asked questions about Environmental Public Health Tracking:
- What is environmental health and tracking?
- What can tracking tell us, and what are the limitations of tracking?
- What kinds of data can be used to measure environmental health?
- What can environmental data tell us, and what are the limitations?
- What are strengths and limitations of specific types of environmental data?
- What is exposure?
- What can exposure data tell us, and what are the limitations?
- What can health data tell us, and what are the limitations?
- Besides environmental, health, and exposure data, what other data is useful in tracking?
- What data are available about people's behaviors that might affect people's exposures or health?
More questions or comments?