Data and Statistics on Cervical Cancer
- Statistics about cervical cancer incidence and mortality in New York State are available from the New York State Cancer Registry.
- New York State Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System Report, Cervical Cancer Screening
- Report, Screening Amenable Cancers in New York State (breast, cervical and colorectal cancers)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Vital Signs Issue: Cervical Cancer is Preventable, November 2014
- National statistics about cervical cancer incidence, survival, prevalence and mortality are available from the National Cancer Institute Surveillance, Epidemiology and End Results (SEER).
- A web-based report of official federal statistics on cancer incidence and mortality is available from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention National Program of Cancer Registries.